Proto Precision Manufacturing Solutions is excited to announce new offerings with the mission to provide world class metal additive manufacturing to its industrial clients. Proto will provide customers with a full value stream additive manufacturing offerings including design consultation, support/build development, printing services, post processing and finishing of metal additive parts.
Proto has acquired 2 new machines from GE Additive: a dual 400W laser Concept Laser M2 powder bed fusion machine including QM meltpool 3D monitoring for quality assurance and an Arcam Q10+ with in process quality monitoring. Initial materials offerings will be Inconel 718 and Ti-6-4 for the aerospace, medical implant, high performance racing, energy, and general industrial sectors.
Arcam Q10+ EBM
– Produce orthopedic designs with unique trabecular structures for improved osseointegration
– Design and produce custom implants for patient specific applications using data from CT scans
– Capability to stack and nest parts on the build platform allows for cost efficient production
– Freedom to optimize your design for light weighting, internal chambers and overall part reduction
– Parts are produced in an elevated temperature process and are free from residual stresses
Concept Laser M2
– QM meltpool 3D monitoring system for in-situ process monitoring increases quality and traceability
– dual laser system increases productivity thereby reducing cost of producing large parts
– ability to produce nickel alloy 718 components rapidly direct from 3D model data